Terms and Conditions for 2017
- All festival-goers, regardless of age will require a ticket.
- Purchased tickets cannot be refunded even if lost or stolen.
- Re-selling of tickets is not permitted other than through an approved official reseller.
- Anyone aged 15 or under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. Ifyou are 18 or over and are accompanying a minor to the festival you will be asked to show ID at the gate if you are lucky enough to look under 25 (Challenge 25 policy). We cannot issue refunds to 15s and under who are not accompanied by an adult.
- A sensible ratio of adults (18yrs or over) to children (those aged 15 years and under ) will be required at point of buying tickets and at point of entry. This is to be no more that I:4. Parents are responsible for their children throughout the festival.
- Tickets: We are selling single day tickets for Saturday and Sunday or weekend tickets and there are 3 different types of ticket available; LIVE & LOCAL ticket, FULL ACCESS ticket and VIP ticket. Once purchased please ensure you bring your printed e-ticket with you to the event.
- A ‘LIVE & LOCAL’ ticket allows access to the ‘Live and Local’ arena only; which includes the Hop Picking, Big Top, Kentish Ales & Cider Marquee, Bohemian Woodsand Village, The Granary, Play Barn and Cuddle Corner it DOES NOT allow you access to the Main Arena, The Secret Garden, The Village Hall, The School House, Dotty’s Tea-rooms or Cabaret Noir VIP Lounge. If you want to see a specific artist or performance please ensure you check where they are playing and you buy the appropriate ticket to get you to that area.
- FULL ACCESS tickets allows access to all Stages, Arenas and entertainment areas EXCEPT the Cabaret Noir VIP Lounge. If you want to see a specific artist or performance please ensure you check where they are playing and you buy the appropriate ticket to get you to that area.
- VIP tickets allows access to all arenas, stages and entertainment areas including Cabaret Noir VIP Lounge. If you want to see a specific artist or performance please ensure you check where they are playing and you buy the appropriate ticket to get you to that area.
- Day Tickets purchased are date specific so please make sure you buy the ticket for the correct day. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
- Please note persons who own annual membership tickets to Kent Life Heritage Farm Park can get discounted tickets for this event, please apply direct to Kent Life for these.
- For security and safety there will be 100% bag search policy on all bags brought into the event and you may be subject to a search at any time during the event.
- If the Festival is cancelled, the organisers of Hops and Harvest Boutique Festival shall not be liable for any costs or expenses incurred by the Ticket holder, including but not limited to the ticket cost, transportation & accommodation costs or any other losses of any kind. The organisers reserve the right to change and amend the festival programme without prior notification & cannot be held responsible for acts and headliners who cancel. Refunds cannot be issued if a particular artist does not appear or performs on a different day.
- The taking of photographs and footage for commercial use is prohibited unless arranged with Hops & Harvest organisers. While we allow cameras, tripods and very large lenses are not permitted.
- No alcohol can be brought into the Festival.
- Factory sealed water containers are permitted. Any other liquids will not be permitted.
- Bringing in your own food is not permitted with the exception of baby food. There will be a good variety of food and drink outlets available at the event. If you have any dietary/medical requirements please email email@example.com by 24 August 2017.
- Proof of age will be required at all bars when alcohol is being purchased. We operate a strict Challenge 25 policy. Persons drinking alcohol may be asked to provide valid ID at any time.
- Valid forms of ID include valid photo driving licence and passport only.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or request that you leave the event at anytime for unreasonable, offensive or dangerous behaviour.
- No bicycles are allowed on the event site. We have a bicycle park for you to uselocated near the main entrance. Please note that bikes are left at owners risk.
- Most of the regular Kent Life Heritage Farm Park facilities and attractions will be available to festival-goers but some areas will close at 6pm ie, Cuddle Corner and the Play Barn. There will be no donkey rides available over the weekend. Entry to these areas during the day are subject to availability and queuing may be likely.
- Visitors are to cooperate with and obey instructions or directions given by the event stewards.
- Exposure to loud noise can damage hearing, particularly in children. Please come prepared with well-fitting ear protection.
- The Festival reserves the right to change and amend the festival programme without prior notification and vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay compensation & cannot be held responsible for acts and headliners who cancel or switch day. Line up times are subject to change.
- There is no camping provision for customers on site.
- There is very limited car parking provision on site, please arrive by public transport,lift share or the shuttle service provided (pay and ride service).
- No animals (except registered guide dogs) are permitted.
- No glass (bottles, jars etc) will be allowed into the Festival.
- No open fires or barbecues.
- No fireworks, sky lanterns, smoke canisters, kites or drones are permitted. 32. No independent sound systems are permitted.
- No illegal drugs, legal highs or nitrous oxide are permitted.
- No weapons are permitted.
- The event may be photographed, filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the photographing, filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection please contact a member of the Event Team.
- We reserve the right to change and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
We are very grateful for the respect shown for the Kent Life Heritage Farm Park, the gardens, the hop fields, the horses, donkeys, all the small animals and birds of prey and fellow festival goers and we look forward to yet more fantastic times together.
Please leave no trace.
‘This will not be your average weekend in the country; it will be an amazing one’
Thank you, from all the team at Hops and Harvest Boutique Festival 2017